Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting ready - part 1


I got ready at the apartment my 3 cousins, Amy, Sarah, and Danielle, live in so that Jack could get ready in peace and quiet, and so that Guy could get in a good sleep before the busy afternoon ahead. It was lots of fun at the apartment, I was joined by my good friend Diane who had come over from London to celebrate our wedding with us, and Krista, my sister-in-law-to-be who was our photographer for the day.

I had lots of help from the girls to get ready. Amy and Danielle did a tag team approach to do my make up and nails, and then it was a whole team effort to get my into my dress and ensure it was stuck down in all the right places.



First was a hand treatment




Then the French manicure




We had lots of fun too




Then came the serious stuff when make up artist extraordinaire Danielle got busy




In between all this activity, there was time for chilling out too . . .

And for Krista to paint her toenails



No comments: