Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting ready - part 2

Once all the girly preparations were complete, it was time to crack open the bubbly and have bit of a sit down before the afternoon's excitement began.

This was my lovely bridal lingerie. After having a baby and having a fitting dress, a girl needs a bit of help in the undergarment department!




The morning's efforts deserved a glass of bubbles. Especially my effort after getting into that undergarment - phew, it was hot work!



Amy is dressed for the occasion, accessorised with a fetching plastic apron and hairnet.


The last supper (well lunch actually) and seeing as my intake at the reception was just 2 pieces of sushi and 1 piece of divine wedding cake, I am pleased I managed to at least get a sandwich to keep me going.

And a fortifying swig of bubbly as I contemplate my last hour as an unmarried woman.

No comments: